Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yosemite....The reason is finally clear!

There is a reason for everything...I have been out to snowy countries thrice and once to the Himalayan foothills never seen the white magic ever! Italy was a bad miss...it snowed the day after I left!!Then I see snow in all its magnificence at the Yosemite national park - California!! And add to it the waterfalls and the green and the red leaves and the blue skies and the rocks and hills...what do you have? a few picture postcard calenders...except that this time I got greedy and included myself in all the picture postcards...'patel snaps' as they call it;)

So like they said so truly 'everything happens for a reason' and this time the reason that I missed all the snow so narrowly elsewhere was to get the most spectacular view with greater company to boot! And I believe in the most narcissistic way that nature conspired to bring this to me:)))
Anything more I say about this place will dilute its essence!




No comments: